Professional Cover Design
Our design team will work one-on-one with you to develop an intriguing cover that not only captures the attention of potential readers but also effectively represents your book because we believe that cover design should be completely original and customized to the content. NO templates or stock cover designs here!
How does the design process work and what does it entail?
- Our award winning graphic team will first research genre-specific cover trends to determine which design will maximize your book’s impact in the marketplace
- One of our designers will then develop three front cover concepts with you that reflect the feel of your book
- Once you choose your favorite concept, the designer will then provide you with a first draft of your cover
- You will discuss any changes, additions and further details with the designer who will make the necessary adjustments before providing you with a PDF version for approval *
- Once you have signed off on the final design, you will then submit the desired text for the back of the book cover, along with your author picture should you choose to use one
- You will receive a PDF copy for final approval before we will insert the bar code, ISBN number and all other required information in order to complete the design of the front, back and spine according to the different specification for print and as well as the various required eBook covers.
- Once you’ve approve the final book cover design, you own the 100% of the book cover design and layout. This gives you the freedom to do anything you want with it – from printing up posters to publishing your book with another company.
* Please note: You have two rounds of corrections free of charge. Any changes requested after that will result in an additional fee.